The Business of Thinking™ provides increased understanding of the mental demands needed for organizational and individual success.
The Business of Thinking Series is a series of 3-4 hour workshop sessions implemented from the top down, designed to involve everyone in the organization. The Business of Thinking Series is a systematic approach to introducing Whole Brain Thinking into an organization using a series of workshops, resources and on-the-job applications designed to improve the overall quality of thinking
It gives individuals techniques to increase their effectiveness in all areas of business including:
- Solving Problems
- Making Decisions
- Creativity & Innovation
- Working in Teams
The Business of Thinking improves people's ability to:
- Think in a more thorough, whole brain way
- Think proactively, considering many perspectives
- Think outside the box, outside their traditional mindset
- Think in new and different ways
- Understand and value the way others think
The Business of Thinking focuses on:
- Individuals and their thinking preferences
- Impact of stress on individual thinking preferences
- Teams and the impact of their thinking preferences
- Meeting the demands business places on individuals and teams
- The application of Whole Brain Thinking to everyday business issues
The Business of Thinking™ Three Phase Approach
Foundation / Application / Review
I. FOUNDATION: Start Thinking
- Introduces the concept of Whole Brain Thinking and the HBDI™.
- Focuses on individual thinking preferences and their day-to-day implications.
- Is a 3-4 hour session (plus breaks)
This module is a prerequisite. It introduces Whole Brain Thinking - the concept on which all the other modules are based.
II. APPLICATION: A Selection of Modules
III. REVIEW: Two Modules Available
- Is used as and when needed to reinforce the learning and review process
- Reviews the Whole Brain Model
- Focuses on the specific needs of participants and how to apply whole brain thinking
- Can be conducted for groups and individuals
- Is used at the end of the program as a conclusion
- Reviews entire program and learnings
- Individuals may redo their HBDI and compare profile with original
- Reinforces importance of, and need for, whole brain thinking
- Ongoing individual and team applications
The organization that dominates all four quadrants wins!